The TPS-F is a turbocharger for diesel and gas engines in the power range of 400 kW to 3,300 kW, which is dominated by smaller center-runners and large high-speed engines.
The TPS-F offers high power density while maintaining a compact and rugged design.
The advantages of the ABB TPS-F turbocharger:
- Extremely powerful at very high efficiencies
- High reliability
- Optimized for tough conditions
- Maximum operational safety
- Low pollutant emissions
- Low fuel consumption
Technical features of the ABB TPS-F turbocharger:
- The TPS-F series offers three high-pressure centrifugal compressor stages with increased absorption capacity
- Stabilizer technology
- High-efficiency, semi-axial turbine, shock-resistant
- Extremely compact construction
- One-piece bearing housing, oil or water cooled
- Internal plain bearings with squeeze oil damper, lubrication by engine lubricating oil system
- Heavy oil suitable turbine stage, wet cleaning of the turbine and the compressor
- Various air inlet and gas outlet variants possible, housing position and flange position variable
- Variable turbine geometry as an option
Sale is on behalf of the customer.
You have a special request?
You have not found the right one?
These and other pumps can be supplied on request.
On request, we are happy to help and advice.
Please send us the technical requirements of the desired pump.
We will contact you as soon as possible.